Non-immigrant visas are intended for non-US citizens coming into the US temporarily for work, vacation, business meetings, marriage, school, etc.

WA Law Group works with Non-Immigrant Visas in Washington, DC

A nonimmigrant visa allows its holder to travel to port-of-entry (like an airport) in the United States and request permission to enter for defined short-term period of up to three years. There are a variety of Nonimmigrant visa types, each relating to the principal purpose of the holder’s travel into the United States. While in the U.S., temporary visitors are restricted to the activity or reason for which their nonimmigrant visa was issued, with few exceptions.

WA LAW focuses more on investment and business related non-immigrant visas, such as:  E-2 VisaH-1B VisaL-1 Visa, O-1 Visa, R-1 and J-1 waivers.  We also assist our corporate clients and their families with family related visa categories.

Immigration and Visas National Interest Waiver WA Law Rockville MD

Click each to learn more about each Visa type.